I wonder if someone is looking at our adoption profile right this instant. If so, could they be the one we've been waiting for? Could we be the family they're searching for? Could they be staring at photos of our family, reading our story and feeling a connection? Do they wonder why on earth we chose that paper, those colors or that accent ribbon to tell our family story? Did they look at our profile, make a snap judgement and discard us into the "No" pile? Could they be soaking up each and every word and photo like a sponge wanting to know more about us and what life is like in our family and home? Could they be curious enough to hop on line and read stories we've shared here on this blog? Have we shared the right things? Have we said too much or too little? I wonder.
Click HERE to continue reading about our 2nd adoption journey.
Saturday, February 26, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I can't imagine what it must be like to make such a decision. I'm praying for you guys & your next adoption - what an amazing journey you have been on.
Keep trusting the Lord for His timing.
Blessings
Renata:)
I can't even imagine!!
Post a Comment