Yaya started ballet again last week. This class is part of her Christmas gift from the entire family. I honestly can't get over how much she has improved. The most noticeable change is the length of her attention span and her level of interest. Last year, she was more interested in primping and looking at herself in the mirror than actually dancing. Is she a typical little girl or what?! Needless to say, I'm thrilled we signed her back up! They're already preparing for their recital which is scheduled for the end of June.

The florist at Safeway gave Yaya this balloon as a treat for being such a good girl while I shopped. Yaya in turn wanted to pay it forward and decided all by herself to give it to her ballet teacher. I think Miss Jessica was as happy about the gift as Yaya was when she received it!
Miss Jessica worked with Yaya's ballet teacher last year so it was nice to see her familiar face.
Even I received a sweet treat when Yaya ran to the window to blow me a kiss during class. That child sure knows how to melt my heart.
6 comments:
Oh these are sweet! I am interested about the shoes that look like tap shoes? Here they used the leather pink ballet shoes. We have our concerts this weekend - it is going to be tough and busy.
Ah, I am a dork - it is a combined ballet and tap class.
Beautiful - ballet is such a lovely dance for girls to do!
Are you able to see into the classes - over here they don't let parents in unless it's a special showcase week once a year - the boys always try to peek around the curtain to see what is going on!
Hope you have a wonderful day
Renata:)
OH MY WORD!!!!!! How precious are those little dancing girls? I love the tiara's on them... can I join the class just to wear them too?
I love the picture of the feet... I think its even a cool effect with the window in the way - its like a photoshop effect :)
She is so sweet! Great pictures:-)
Look how she is growing! Love these shots and the memories you captured. Beautiful.
Post a Comment