something as simple as a morning with a schoolmate.
Last week, Yaya couldn't wait to have her friend over. These two share the same birthday, love spending time together and anything PRINCESS. As soon as Bailey arrived they got all dressed up and imagined they were cooking in the kitchen. I was even invited to join the fun. "Will you read us a story, mommy princess?" How could I say no? They each chose a book. Bailey chose Fancy Nancy's Tea Party Book. As we read through it they decided they were hungry. I told them if they could sit still long enough to finish the story we would make something fun from the book. I had their complete attention.
We made Fancy Nancy's peanutbutter, jelly and chocolate chip ladybug sandwiches.
Putting the spots on their ladybugs.
Messy but adorable little PBJ faces.
10 comments:
Oh my gosh... how cute are those two little Princesses together!!!
And Mommy Princess is a pretty nice title to hold yourself your Highness! :)
How cute!
I know I've told you this before but you are a really fun mom! You do the little things that make big memories.
Hey, I'm friends with the Mommy Princess!
That is adorable, so that is what it's like to have your little girl to be all things princess, eh?
how CUTE!
That IS a happy place:-)
How sweet! Thanks for the pep talk last night on the phone and online! I love ya Frizzy! :) Miss you dearly!
ooooh, can I make those even if I am the only princess in my house?
Those are the two cutest princesses I have seen all week!
These are the two cutest little princess' I've seen in a long time! I can't believe how big YaYa is getting! She doesn't have the "baby" look anymore...she's growing up! What a joy!
I love the title Mommy Princess. It is just so loving:) Such happy little faces. Memories are so wonderful and I know you are making so many with YaYa and her friends.
I am really really really looking forward to making a memory at Christmas time. Just let me know what day and I will have dinner ready:)
Oh how cute are they!
Post a Comment