Sunday, August 15, 2010
Family Moments
Back in March I won a photo sitting with Amy AKA the photographer and author of Images from Amy. I know her from my first Bible study group here in California. I asked her if I could save the shoot for a time I felt was special. She happily agreed. I originally wanted to get some shots of Bird, Yaya and I this fall as the colors began changing. Then a family gathering in CA popped up. I couldn't recall the last time our family had 4 generations together in a professional photograph so I asked Amy if she had some time while everyone was in town. Friday night, Amy came to my parent's house and took our pictures. She was so kind, fun, easy going AND she caught some great shots of our family. These are just a preview of what's to come so you can imagine how hard it will be for us to wait to see the rest. Click HERE to check them out.
Labels:
Family and Friends
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Those were great - what a lovely opportunity to capture the entire family!
Gorgeous shots!
Great pictures! She did a really nice job. How cool that you won the session too!
What beautiful pictures!! You all look amazing!!
I absolutely love them!! ALL!!
Gorgeous!
Perfect! I love your ideas! I would've blown the gift right away and missed this incredible opportunity. Love you to the moon and back!
Love these! Especially the big group shot. She did a great job arranging all of you. Thanks for sharing:) Your hair is getting so long! You all look GREAT!
LOVE these! They look fantastic!
I plan to never grow up. That's why I stay young at heart!
How wonderful!!! You look fabulous BTW~
Post a Comment