Saturday, my mom and dad hosted their annual summer bbq for my dad's office.
As usual between 40-50 people showed up throughout the course of the day. Walking into their back yard and seeing it with tents, people and activities is a sight to see. I'll never forget the way Yaya's eyes lit up and mouth dropped open the first time she saw everyone.
This year's bbq was one of my favorites because of the games. They had a watermelon eating contest for the kids and adults.
The Winner
The licorice rope eating contest was crazy funny.
Pappy and Yaya with their game faces on.
Yaya still hasn't stopped talking about last year's pinata so I know it was a hit this year too.
The final game they played was a waterballoon toss. Who do you think got more out of control, the kids or the adults? The adults hands down.
I like this action shot of this young man spiking the beachball mid air.
13 comments:
What a fun office party:-)
Looks like your parent's know how to throw a party! :o) And what an awesome backyard!!
Can I come next year!!??
I love your pics - ever think about making 'em bigger? I must be getting old ;)
Tell me about the licorice rope game - I'm always in need of new ideas for backyard fun!
Blessings,
k
You and me Lizzy- Next year, we're there. I even know how to get there so we can crash!
Gina and Lizzy,
It would be crazy fun to have you both here! The more the merrier.
If I am eve forced to get a job, I am going to apply at your dad's office:)
So much fun!!
Those "AIR JUMP" pictures are crazy!!!!
Bring on the licorice rope... I'd KILL in that... & then my belly would be KILLING ME!!! :)
WOW!! That looks like a really really fun picnic!!!
WHAT FUN!!!
You always do fun things. It's fun to have fun.
Love, Love, Love the picture of Pappy and Yaya! Your parent's backyard looks AWESOME! Looks like a great time had by all! So nice of your parents to do a big party like that for your dad's office!
What great fun!
Over here the summer office picnics are combined with the christmas party, so all your pictures remind me of christmas!
Post a Comment