Time has slipped right by
while we've been chasing rainbows,
practicing being adorable,
fine tuning our instruments
and tripping the lights fantastic with a birthday or two.
We've also done a little monkeying around in Calavaras Big Tree State Park.
gotten in touch with our creative sides
and practiced a little conservation.
Don't worry, we're not jumping in too far over our heads.

Once in awhile we're stopping to relax and
have a little fun too.
9 comments:
Looks like you guys have had a busy and fun start to your summer! The girls are very cute striking their poses :o)
Those huge trees are so awesome. I'd love to see them in real life someday.
How absolutely fun!!! Love all the pictures!
Happy Birthday Little Bit!
{like your swimsuit ;)}
k
Super post girl!
Looks like you are doing exactly what you need to do:-)
That is much more important than blogging.
I was told by a certain 5 year old that I can never go away on Christmas again (even though it was New Years) so your hint hint is well taken. I will be home:)
I Love, Love, LOVE your picture story! Looks like you all are having a fantastic time! :)
Fabulous fun! You are so lucky to have so many friends and family! I agree, this is more important than blogging!
Post a Comment