Cat author of Juggeling Act of Life just posted this MeMe on her blog and encouraged others who enjoyed it to participate too. Once again, I'm jumping on the bandwagon. I hope you will too.
1. Are you ruled by the heart or the head? I am all emotion here so it must be my heart. The problem is…later my head comes into play and I over think everything my heart led me to do.
2. What is the hardest thing you’ve ever had to do? While working as a Social Worker one of my patients had been in a horrible car accident. She lost both her husband and her 21/2 year old in a matter of seconds. Her request was to hold her daughter one more time before her body was transferred to the mortuary. I carried her daughter from the hospital morgue up 3 flights of stairs to allow her the chance to say good-bye. I will never forget that beautiful woman or the family she lost way too soon.
3. If you knew today was your last day on earth, how would you spend it, with who, and why? I hope I would spend it praying for more days but just in case my prayers weren't answered I would want to spend it on the beach surrounded by my family and friends. The beach is where we’ve spent some of our happiest moments together.
4. Would you give your life to save someone else’s? I never used to think twice about death or dying. However, since Yaya came into our life I’m terrified of dying and leaving her behind without a mother. I want to be there for her to watch her grow and thrive and see who she becomes. That said, I would give up everything to save her if I could.
5. Monopoly or Cluedo? Honestly, I’m not at all a fan of Monotony and have no idea what Cluedo is. I guess my answer would be neither.
6. What’s your fondest childhood memory? I would have to say swimming on my father’s back and coloring for hours with my mom.
7. If you could have a super power, what would it be, and why? The ability to let things go. I wish I could relax and enjoy life to the fullest rather than worrying about each and every little thing along the way.
8. Do you colour-coordinate? I am far from a fashionista as you may or may not have gathered from my photos and blog. I keep things simple and don’t take many risks with mixing colors or my wardrobe. I prefer comfort over standing out in a crowd any day.
9. Chocolate or vanilla? Vanilla with chocolate dripping all over the top.
10. Light sabre or blowtorch? Wow! Both of these sound like fun and have the potential for tons of destruction but I think I’ll choose a light sabre. Seems much easier to carry, use and control. Once again it comes down to comfort and convenience for me.
Monday, July 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Loved reading all your answers.
I teared up at your story about the mother who lost her husband and child. That's just so heartbreaking.
Have a blessed week!
I am totally with you with the death and dieing thing. It never bothered me until I had something worth losing.
Loved reading your answers! I just posted mine on my blog! Miss you!
Yeah ! You did it! Oh my word, that story about the family just ripped my heart apart this morning.
And I loved your last answer - so different than mine! Yours all about comfort, mine all about fantasy.
Oh my dearest friend, how my heart just broke into so many pieces when I read your "hardest" part. I love the fact your heart seems to rule all your answers too, I think that is why we get along the way we do. I need that sweetness in my life to balance my sour side, ha!
Post a Comment