While Adam and Kristin were here we found a nice little beach on the river to cool off in. The kids played in the shallow water with their shovels, buckets, fish nets and aquarium. Along the way Adam helped the kids catch a crawdad and a minnow or two.
Adam also found a nice blackberry bush and we enjoyed gobbling up a few of them.
Would you like one?
My mom was kind enough to contribute an ice cold watermelon and shade tent even though she didn't join in the fun. I Love these "Watermelon Faces" don't you?

For some reason this is the only shot of Siri I have from that day.
She is such a sweet young lady.
Candid shot of the girls at play.
"I DON'T WANT TO GO HOME, I'M NOT TIRED!"
Thank you all for the kind words of encouragement. I feel much better today thanks to you.
2 comments:
I'm glad you're feeling better. That's what a day on the river will do!
The watermelon pic is too cute!
Post a Comment