It was fun having Yaya's little friend over to play after school today.Nothing better than the sound of two happy little girls at play.
I think I may find my countertops by the end of the day! SQUEEEEEEE!
I'm going to miss my women's Bible study now that it's over for the summer. I can't believe Yaya's first year of preschool ends Thursday.
Will I ever be able to stand before a crowd and talk without my voice cracking from emotion?
Does my brother know how much we all miss him each and every day and that we're already excitedly making plans for his trip out in August?
I wish I could snuggle deep under the covers with Bird and Yaya and nap the afternoon away.
I'm thankful for a roof over my head (even if it isn't the one I own or dream about.)
Does our birth mother to be know how much she and her baby already mean to our family?
I wish I knew at an earlier age that "God doesn´t give you the people you want, He gives you the people you NEED...to help you, to hurt you, to leave you, to love you and to make you into the person you were meant to be."
Click HERE to continue reading about our 2nd Adoption Journey.
Tuesday, May 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
What wonderful randomness:-)
love you girlie! you are right where you are meant to be!
k
I miss you guys too! I can't wait to see you!
I love this. You are so loving and compassionate and it shows in this beautiful post.
I love posts like this and I know the one you need will be there.
Can you see if my counter top is under there too?
I pray that the birth mother does know how amazing she is to you all already!!!!
I love random posts... and I love the happy thoughts you just gave me. Moochies & Hugs!!
I love that quote. It's so true.
That is such a beautiful quote - thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment