A little about me and my family...

My photo
My love of people, photography and the world began as a child. My family moved a lot and taking pictures was my way of remembering friends, capturing special places or moments and holding them close. Becoming a wife and a mother has always been a dream of mine and I count my blessings daily. I started this blog shortly after our daughter, Yaya joined our family through the blessing of adoption. Its purpose was to share pictures and stories about our life with family and friends. Later, it shared our adoption journey to our second daughter, Baby Bird as well. Now that our family is complete I like to think of it as our family’s journal or life book. I'm passionate about life, my family and preserving our history one snapshot at a time. The thing that amazes me most is the abundance of beauty God blesses us with every day and in the simplest ways if only we take the time to slow down and appreciate them.

Monday, March 1, 2010

What's better than...

 

 
spending the afternoon baking cupcakes with your daughter then watching her lick the spoon? Sigh...it brings back so many memories of doing this same thing with my mommy. Next time we'll have to invite her to join us.

9 comments:

junglemama said...

Not much! We just made brownies too!

Susie said...

Ther isn't much that is better than that:-)

Gramma 2 Many said...

Eating them warm with a scoop of ice cream. In the company of a three year old princess.

Bug said...

ADORABLE!!!!!!!

Are you sending me some!?!?! LOL

Forgot to mention it earlier...thank you for the card from you and Yaya! Loved the pictures!

Gina said...

Oh, I'm with my mom- "cept I would put my kids to bed first!

cat said...

Oh I love it too - hence (as you may have noticed) we are baking more these days.

Anonymous said...

precious pictures! precious moments!
Isn't God good?!!!

Rebecca Jo said...

shoot - me & my husband fight over the spoon ourselves! :)

Isnt that the truth though - the spoon with batter is a tradition that brings back memories for EVERYONE!

Karin @ 6ByHisDesign said...

Hey Lady!

I may be able to make the background of that collage purple, but I am behind on a card order and two photos orders, so I have to set it aside and try it later.

I like the new look though! I like it a lot, actually!
k