Last week we enjoyed having Bird's family with us for 5 days. We went to Bounce U to celebrate our little friend, Elizabeth's birthday.
Uncle Doug and Aunt Allison had fun knocking each other out.
We spent a day at the zoo which ended with a pic nic.
Shared bedtime stories,
snuggled with Boppy and Bo,
had tea parties
(Lots and LOTS of tea parties with Yaya's cousins and their babies!)
we even celebrated a few early birthdays and Easter too.
In summary, we shared too many smiles to count!
4 comments:
The bounce thing look like so much fun! Don't know if I told you I'm starting a recipe swap. Check out my blog for the details.
All outside in the sunshine without jackets. I am jealous!!!
Family is so good.
I´m glad you got to take your mind off of your "worries" with such a delighted visit.
Family is a blessing!
Oh great family time - nothing can beat it, really! I grew up as an only child and my cousins were the closest I had to siblings. Still today, they mean the world to me.
Post a Comment