A little about me and my family...

My photo
My love of people, photography and the world began as a child. My family moved a lot and taking pictures was my way of remembering friends, capturing special places or moments and holding them close. Becoming a wife and a mother has always been a dream of mine and I count my blessings daily. I started this blog shortly after our daughter, Yaya joined our family through the blessing of adoption. Its purpose was to share pictures and stories about our life with family and friends. Later, it shared our adoption journey to our second daughter, Baby Bird as well. Now that our family is complete I like to think of it as our family’s journal or life book. I'm passionate about life, my family and preserving our history one snapshot at a time. The thing that amazes me most is the abundance of beauty God blesses us with every day and in the simplest ways if only we take the time to slow down and appreciate them.

Monday, January 12, 2009

Check out this Cool Blog!


I Heart Faces is a new blog with a weekly contest you can enter by submitting your closeup shots. Categories are adults and kids. Come participate. You know you have at least one perfect face in mind.
I entered these shots of Yaya.

Wish us luck!

12 comments:

Debra Kaye said...

That just has to win...cutest shot ever!!!

Happy Monday, my friend!

The Blonde Duck said...

That's so cute!

When are we doing our date with our birds?

chellekay said...

so cute!

Cheryl Lage said...

What is it with little girls and curlers? Just the sweetest!

Good luck!

Shannon said...

good luck in the contest! But I don't think you'll need any... she is too cute not to win!

Cindy said...

Oh my! What a DARLING picture!!!!
PS I can't get the link to work :(

Tracey said...

Your link isn't working.

Grand Pooba said...

Thanks for the heads up! Off to check it out!

cat said...

Oh she looks adorable. Sorry I have been so quiet, but very very busy - trying to post at least soemthing regularly, but way behind with reading.

Anonymous said...

Yaya is just the cutest..!! Should I have been blessed with a girl, I would most definitely have a picture such as this!

Thanks for visiting my blog..
K

angie {the arthur clan} said...

She is such a cutie with those curlers in her hair. :)

~Angie
co-founder of iHeartFaces

Drew said...

Oh, those eyes! I just look forward to the day my daughter has enough hair to be able to put curls in. Pretty sure she won't have any natural curls since my hair is rim-rod straight. Thanks also for stopping by my blog. I've been trying to stop at all the blogs entered on I Heart Faces, but the entries keep coming in. I just can't keep up. Guess I have a week to get it accomplished. :) Enjoyed your picture and your blog!