I'm nominating a little different this time since there are 3 awards below.
1. Shannon at Welcome to the Nut House
2. Lizzy at Journey to The Hot Tub

The Best Friends award I am giving to those bloggers who are my friends in the real world. I rarely give awards on this merit alone. I think it's title says it all though!

The Best Friends award I am giving to those bloggers who are my friends in the real world. I rarely give awards on this merit alone. I think it's title says it all though!
3. Karin at 6 By His Design
(We met when we were paired as tennis partners as Freshmen in High School. 20 years ago people!)
4. Bug at Day By Day
(We met on her birthday and have been the best of friends for 12 years.)
5. Betty at Adventures in Blue
(We met while living in Italy while our husbands worked together 6 years ago.)
6. Cindy at All I Want For Christmas
(We played Softball together in Jr. High and Volleyball in High School. Dare I say 20 years or more?)
7. Tricia @ The G Unit
(We met 7-8 years ago through our husbands who have been life long friends. Click Here to learn more.)
8. Jess at 5 Acre Fun
11. Deb at Clothed With Scarlet
these ladies know how to make lemons into lemonade. Their blogs are very inspiring!
Happy Monday Everyone!
P.S. I ask that you keep my girlfriend Bug in your prayers today and throughout the week. Her grandfather in law is very ill as well as a few other members of her family who are battling cancer. Her husband is also scheduled to go in for a hip replacement in February. She really needs prayers of strength and uplifting so badly right now!


11 comments:
What CUTE awards! Congrats to you and your friends!! :)
Here's my penny's worth of thoughts!! Thanks so much for visiting my Welcome to Alberta post today. Love that you are working in LTC. For 20 years I juggled being Volunteer Services Manager and Recreation Attendant. Then I managed two independent housing manors for the same organization. Then I retired ---- for six weeks. Now I'm working part-time in the newly created position, just for me, as Pastoral Care Assistant! I just love the way the Lord is equipping me and using me to bless others!
Social work in that area is so rewarding! Keep up the good work!
AAHHH - thanks! You are always so kind to me wiht your comments & I just love your blog as well...
Its funny I got the Lemonade award because a friend just sent me a thing that said, "When life gives you lemons, throw them at people you dont like"... Ohhh - gotta use that on my blog!!!!
Congratulations on your awards:-) You deserve it!
Your friend is in my thoughts.
How sweet of you! Thanks for the award :)
And congrats to you... your trophy case must be overflowing by now, huh?
Prayers and positive thoughts going out to your friend :)
Thank you for the lemonade award...I think it is the cutest thing!
Some cute awards there girlie..congrats to you!
Thanks for thinking of me and giving me a special award. I went back and read the post on how we got to know each other and was flooded with memories. Has it really been 7 years? I miss ya so much and wish I could just drive over and hang out with you. Why do we live on opposite ends of the country???
Miss ya!
Congrats on your awards! They are so cute.
Hugs
thanks, sweetie!
talk to you soon!
A great way to honor your friends!
Thank you so much Friz!
Not only for the award, but for being such a wonderful and caring friend. The prayers are helping so much during this stressful and sad time in my life. It is especially hard being home by myself right now until I can go back to IA and be with the family for the funeral.
Love and Hugs.
P.S. I just wrote about G-pa on my blog.
Post a Comment