I haven't done this in a while and found this picture at my mom's a few weeks ago. It's one of my favorites from my childhood. I was about a year or two old and surrounded by both sets of my grandmothers and great grandmothers. The two on the left are my dad's mom (Mary) and grandmother (Alice). The two on the right are my mom's mom (Terri) and grandmother (Birtha). Both my great grandmothers lived into their 90s. Unfortunately, my mom's mom died when I was about 6 or 7. The three of them were beautiful women. We'll be seeing my grandmother and grandfather on my dad's side next month and I can't wait.
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
What a great picture. Which is the post about your friend that had to take teh shots - I guess i miseed that one.
Frizzy,
What a wonderful picture! Happy Wednesday, my friend.
((hugs)) to you!
Frizz,
What a picture to treasure. You should do one of those painted frame things I did over the summer with it - it needs a spot of honor.
~k
I love pictures like these. That living room could have been my grandmother's. LOL!
What a very, very special photo to have. What a blessing to know your great-grandmothers! Thank you for sharing it!!
This is definitely a picture to treasure! How special that both grandmothers & great grandmothers were all together!
oh my! you are so lucky to have met all your grand and great grandmamas! So nostalgic I bet seeing the picture.
What a beautiful picture and a beautiful memory.
Oh, how great! I never knew any of my great-grandparents...
Shane's grandparents are very close to our girls. I tell them all the time how blessed and lucky they are to have grandparents and great-grandparents who love them so much!
Post a Comment