I did a little project this weekend with some of my new fall photos. The large photo of the barn was taken by Tressa of American in Norway. I told her how much I loved her photo and offered to buy a copy of it from her. She allowed me to have one and this is how her photo turned out in my frame. I only wish I could have her autograph on it. Thanks Tressa!
The middle photo of the pumpkins and mums you may recognize from my recent trip to Vegas. I took the picture at the Bellagio conservatory.
I took the third photo last weekend while at the Japanese gardens in Golden Gate park. You might have to click on the picture to zoom in and see the details of it. Will you play along and show me some of your new photos framed and set out for the new season?
Bloggy Love
I received this beautiful award from The Pumpkin Seed for my Fall post at Apple Hill.
Now I get to pass it on to six other bloggers. I'm linking to their fall decor posts.
1. Susie's Homemade says Good-bye Summer Love
2. American in Norway needed some Tressa Time
3. Farmgirl wishes y'all a Happy Fall
4. Queen Bee isn't afraid of Pumpkin Guts
5. 6 By His His Design has put out her Fall Welcome Decor
6. Bug at Day by Day is having a Halloween party
If you have stopped by, will you please pick up the beautiful award below. It was a gift from my sweet blogging sister, Deb, and I would love to pass it on to you.
Do you know how much you are loved? John 3:16 tells us "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life". Amen!! Jesus loves you so much so let's be faithful servants and love one another.
Thank you ladies for coming to see what we're up to at Heaven's Gift. I am so appreciative of your loving, supportive comments and prayers. I am blessed to have met you all through bloggy land!
Do you know how much you are loved? John 3:16 tells us "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life". Amen!! Jesus loves you so much so let's be faithful servants and love one another.

16 comments:
Cool!! Thanks for the shout out:-) I am posting all my stuff like this today and tomorrow. I LOVE that I got another one:-)
As for my bloggy love...I work pretty hard for it. I am all over the internet commenting on everything that "talks". I guess it is finally paying off:-)
The picture of your pictures looks pretty! Congrats.
Annabelle :)
Love those pictures! I never thought about putting it in a frame. Thank you so much for the award! I love it
Much Love
Anissa
Love the photos - they look great there in the frames!
Hey you! Thank you for the award! That is so sweet of you! Hey...the Faithful Servant award on my site was from Deb also. You were supposed to pick it up from my site as well! You got 2 of them my dear friend!
Now...Head on over to my site as you have been tagged again!
Love ya!
Your pictures look great framed.
Hope you have a great start to your week.
Wow, I love love love that picture of the mums and pumpkins. It SCREAMS autumn. Perfect. :)
I really needed your last paragraph today. Thanks so much.
Love the pics, arrangement is beautiful! Thanks for stopping by my blog, glad you can use the cheesecake recipe! I tell you, it is absolutely divine! So yummy...hmmm, is it too early to have one with my coffee?? They are mini's...!! Have a great day!
heyyyyyyyy! Thanks for stopping by!
Love the pictures, Frizzy! And so glad you are sharing the love, girlfriend! ((hugs)) & blessings to you!
Hey, did you see my Friday & Saturday posts? They were of my guy playing football & my family visiting and us playing out on the lake...they are my joy so if you get a chance..it's some lighthearted fun ...come take a peek!
((hugs)) & love to you today! Happy Monday!
I do love the photo frame idea, especially that you framed something from a blog friend. I'll be thinking about that one too! Also, Thanks for letting me have that love button. It too is neat and will look great on my blog!
Thanks for all of your wonderful comments on my site. I'll come back and check out the recipients of your awards!
Re Comments on my blog: No it is the same surgery. I am just still complaining about it:-) Things are back to normal now so, that's good:-)
The pictures look so nice!!!
Hey got your e-mail let me know when your ready! I just redid mine again. I love this one so will probably stay with this one a while.
Much Love
Anissa
Thanks for your comments today. I get so bogged down with feeling unworthy and I so value any prayers I can get. I know God has something out there for me, but I wish I knew which way to go. It's the uncertainty that I have trouble dealing with. I hate dealing with something I can't control... and that's probably the lesson that I need to learn. He's in control. Not me. Sigh.
Post a Comment