What fun we had yesterday at several of Apple Hill's orchards.
YaYa wasn't too sure about this tire swing but she gave it a try.
She enjoyed wandering through a Hay Maze
We had a pic nic, watched people fish,
bought some crafts and fruit
We wandered through an apple grove and
pumpkin patch while enjoying some fresh apple cider.
Gorgeous sunflowers were planted throughout the pumpkins.
Today, I began decorating my home for fall.
Thanks to, Nichole's project,
I've been working on this strand of garland
Now, I'm off to clean the house, shower and
enjoy some yummy BBQ at my parent's house tonight.
I hope you all had a fun and productive weekend as well.
Rooster, I'm thinking of you and can't wait to read how your marathon went!











14 comments:
Thanks for your kind comments on my story! I love the new pictures! Especially the one on the tire swing & the sunflower!
Your fall decorations are really pretty!!
The pictures of the apple orchard were really nice. I think my daughter's school has a trip planned for next month.
But, the grapes made me sad. We pruned our grape vines in the winter and they did not produce this year:-( So, no homemade grape jam this year:-(
Your decor looks great - Wow - how fun that looks. She is just so cute!
Your orchard visit looks like it was so much fun! Love your garland, it's so cute with the added flowers!!
I love the decorating you have done so far! It looks like you all had a fabulous weekend! We have been dealing with boat loads of rain. School is actually canceled for tomorrow as some major roads are flooded througout the school district. Too bad I am at a training tomorrow so I think I still have to report! grrrr....
We got about 8 inches of rain in the last 2 days....Yikes!
Looks great! Fall has got to be my favorite season!
I love fall (okay, you already know that:) What beautiful pictures you shared. I LOVE the one of the vineyard with the red house in the background. That's a keeper! Those pumpkins look much better than the ones we didn't find last year too:) Sounds like you are all doing great! I need to get some more apples and also plan to can some tomatoes for the first time this year!
Oh, I am so ready for fall... your decorations are great, love the garland!
What a fun day at the orchards! There is one about 45 minutes away that we like to go to... hope to get up there next month.
P.S. I've tagged you for a meme... play along if you want to :)
Love your pics...looks like a great day.
I have tagged you...pop by my blog to get it...hope you will play along!
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog this morning! My blog and I are having a spat, and she didn't seem to think my B.A.T.W post was good enough for the top of the page .. even though I edited and posted it last night at a few minutes after midnight.
YaYa is what my girls call their grandma! I have actually read your blog a few times and almost commented on your daughter's awesome nickname, I just never did for some reason. How cute!
How fun!!! We have places around here like that but my kids are too old and would think it's stupid or something LOL
Oh my goodness, she's a cutie! That looks like so much fun!! I love love love fall, its my fave time of year. I'm holding out a few more weeks for a caramel apple cider, but if the cool weather sticks around, I'll be getting hopped up on those sooner than planned ;)
Your pictures are so beautiful...I love the sunflower! And decorating for fall - I love to decorate for every season - it's just lovely.
What a lovely post! I loved this!!
wow - that place looks fabulous!!
You're very lucky to have that near you!!
Post a Comment