Look closely and you'll see the forest come to life. Do you see the smiling face in the tree trunk? Look even closer and you'll see his right arm and hand reaching down to the ground. His left arm is bent and resting on his left knee. Just to the right of his hand you can also see his large toes peeking out from under the pumpkins.
Can you see the Sprites? They are tiny yellow and green winged creatures in this photo below. They are most often associated with English and Scottish folklore and fiction.
The conservatory is alive in every corner. Even the apple tree comes to life with it's furrowed wise face. His eyebrows move up and down, his eyes blink and he even speaks.
Below are some more beautiful gardens in the conservatory. It was hard to narrow my shots down to these few. The decorations carry into the main lobby. Instead of smelling smoke like you do with most casinos you smell the beautiful aroma of flowers from the Bellagio conservatory. Always amazing and something you just can't miss.
18 comments:
Thanks you! I love all the pictures! Thanks for sharing -- Much Love
those are great pictures! And I am so sorry I am so flaky.... I will think through and get you some ideas today.... thanks
Okay so I'm here so I better be on your statcounter! If anything, it could have something to do with my ISP....they're still trying to figure out the spaghetti mess (I hope) because all this week the net has been s-l-o-o-o-w and I have lost all patience. Trying to get into my email was a pain!
I will probably never see Bellagio - Las Vegas unfortunately, so I have to enjoy a trip there through your post. It's an extravaganza!
Well I just looked and well! It seems that Italy is Invisible so....you know, that really is weird. :(
love the new layout!
love the Bellagio!
It's a must see when we've been there too.
The art gallery is a treat for me.
Glad you're back. :)
This is just absolutely amazing! I have never ever seen anything like this - we just do not see things like this in Africa.
I love the new layout...it is just beautiful. Anissa did a great job! I missed you too! I'm so glad you are back ...I kept coming to peek in to see if you were yet.
I'm glad you had safe journeys and I'm loving the pictures.
Blessings to you, sweet sister! Welcome home.
YAY I loved that when we stayed there last year, its so pretty!!
Cute layout!
Wow!!! That is just beautiful!!!! I had no idea they did that!
Thank you for coming to my tour of New York. You have a great eye Co-op City has been used for a backdrop for several movies and t.v. shows. I hope you do get a chance to come to New York. You'll love it. The Bellagio Conservatory is so beautiful!
Wow! Great pictures! It inspires me to go to our local conservatory:-) Thanks:-)
Ohhh so pretty!!! Love the new layout as well!
This is so pretty... I love fall! Great pictures!
And I love the new look! Anissa did a great job.
Your pictures are great!!! Anissa did great with your layout! She is something else!! I am in love with mine!
Loven the pictures! Looks like a place you could spend hours at just trying to take it all in.
Love the new layout! I'd like to have a 3 column layout but have no idea how to do it.
ok, there's not suppose to be a "n" after love. For some reasonn my n key has a mind of it's own and usually puts a double "n" when I type a "n". It's quite annoying! Nnot sure how that random N showed up tho.
This is beautiful!
I love the new layout!
Wow - that looks amazing - thanks for sharing the pictures!
I like your new layout as well! Looks great!
Post a Comment