What kind of funny photos do you have of your children? Will they mumble and groan when they're shown off proudly by you to their friends or first crush/love? I've of course got plenty of pics of her in the tub, with food on her face or being caught in the act of doing something she shouldn't. I would love to have ya'll share a few funny photos of yours with me?
Thursday, June 26, 2008
Toga Toga Toga
We were at my parents house swimming the day this picture was taken. Pappy and I decided to wrap her towel around her like a Toga. She LOVED IT!!! The TOGA, I mean. She went around saying in a low and loud voice, "TOGA! TOGA! TOGA!" Oh the fun and smiles we can have while playing dress-up with our unknowing and yet willing children.
Labels:
She's ALL GIRL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Sorry! I have no children to take pictures of!? :-( However, I am sure there are plenty of me...but you would have to pay a pretty penny in order to see any of them! Hope you are cheering up. Sorry I was off already when you got back on line last night. Ihad to get a few things done, Mark had just gotten home.
That is too funny and adorable! Ahh, yes, I have many funny pictures. I miust share them with you. Actually, I decided to grab another (since I closed my other one) blog so I can be mommy blogging buds with you. Oh the squee!
Post a Comment