Some days you need a reminder of who you really are. Right now I feel like I am a lot of lies I accuse myself of being when I am hurting and feeling defeated. So... if you are having one of those days, weeks, periods of time when it feels like the lies you tell yourself are truths maybe it's time to try this journaling tool.
I Am...
loving
generous
kind
helpful
giving
honest
willing to do what is asked of me.
stronger than I think I am.
resilient
hopeful
filled with faith even if some days it's the size of a mustard seed.
a good friend.
a good wife.
a good mother.
a fighter for the underdogs.
prayerful.
lovable
funny
creative
emotional
a support to those in need.
a source of knowledge.
human.
a teacher, a nurse, a social worker and a therapist all wrapped into one.
I am a good person who tries her hardest to be everything everyone needs her to be. I make mistakes, I say I'm sorry and I mean it. I do my very best each and every day and sometimes I still fall short. I am loved and I am a child of God.
No comments:
Post a Comment