Project 52: Week 1: New
Who doesn't love a new toy or book to explore and play with.
Week 2: A Day in the Life
I've said it before and I'll say it again. These girls are two peas in a pod. Plus, they love pretending to be princesses. This is our life.
Week 3: Sleep
Little Bird is and always will be (I hope) a snuggle bug. She loves to nap on you. Especially when that YOU is her nana.
Week 4: Laughter
This girl has the best laugh. When she laughs it's with her entire body.
Week 5: Shadows
This has been a horrible week for snapping pictures of shadows as we've had nothing but clouds. Thankfully, I was able to capture this shot of a beautiful flamingo while at the zoo on Monday with my Little Bird.
In news for the week, I'm excited to be helping my mother in law on her second book. We are once again collaborating. Her with her beautiful writing and me with my photography.
3 comments:
Oh I just love that you are blogging again
So glad to see you back around with your beautiful pictures! :)
I love a full body laugh.. so contagious :)
Good to see you again! :)
Post a Comment