I don't know about anyone else but our week flew by in a blink. I honestly can't believe it's already FRIDAY and time again for Picture Perfect Memories. Did you get your cameras out and capture some funny moments in or around your house you would like to share? If so, I can't wait to see them. Please leave a comment below telling me and others you're participating. I can't wait to see what everyone has been up to!
We've had tons of rain lately and with it has come a leaky roof/patio cover. Our landlords are planning to replace it soon and the lights will have to come down with it. I couldn't miss my chance to capture them on camera. They are one of my favorite things in our backyard and remind me of our days in Italy.
I'm pretty sure this Black Widow was flooded out if it's hole from all the rain. I wasn't at all thrilled to see it in our backyard but was thankful I saw it in time to keep my family stepping on it. 
Like all kids, Yaya fights sleep til the very last second and this night was no different. That said, even she was no match for the loud hummmm of the hairdryer and the heavenly feeling of having her hair dried and brushed. Please ignore the toothpaste spatters on my mirror! LOL
3 comments:
Your photography is breathtaking! I love the lights:-)
Spiders dont bother me or freak me out... but HOT DANG!!!! That is one big BLACK spider!!!
I love the first picture with the raindrop off the light... GORGEOUS!
What beautiful pictures! I love the one of Yaya - my children do that sometimes - it's just so cute!
That spider looks nasty, but the other pictures are spectacular!
Have a wonderful weekend
Renata:)
Post a Comment