As kids, my "little" brother built forts with me behind our house and cried when he got his face painted like a clown for Halloween.
My "little" brother creates the most amazing things with a pen and paper.
My "little" brother plays with "his kid's" Legos and dreams up craziest scenarios for "his kid 's" Star Wars action figures.
My "little" brother was sometimes my only friend when we'd move to a new home and neighborhood.
My "little" brother could look at the Penney's Christmas catalog for hours dreaming of the gifts he might find under our Christmas tree. Now his kids do the same thing.
My "little" brother is determined to be his own person and walk his own path.
My "little" brother grew taller than me by the time he was 12.
My "little" brother aint so little anymore.
My "little" brother has a family of his own.
Photo By Amy at Images By Amy
My "little" brother turned 36 today. I just can't believe it!
I wish you nothing but happiness Marc and hope you have a wonderful birthday!
I wish we could all be together to celebrate you and your special day. We love and miss you very much!

4 comments:
Happy Birthday to your "little" brother! Hope he has a wonderful time!
thanks Sis! Love you lots! I wouldn't be who I am without my big Sister!
lovely tribute:)
Happy Birthday Marc. In case you did not already know it, you have an amazing sister!
What a handsome family:-)
Post a Comment