After a long day at work we all clamor to have a little of Bird's attention. Even, the dogs follow him EVERYWHERE waiting their turn for a little love and attention. I snapped this picture just after Yaya went to bed or I'm sure she'd be in it too. Something interesting I noticed about this photo is the dogs are sitting in the order in which they joined our family. Loni is in Bird's lap, Ellie is after her and Zizi is at the far end of the couch. I Love My Hubby and My Furry Babies! 
Last weekend, I hosted a Stampin Up Party/brunch in our home. I did my best to prepare what I could in advance. The pastry below is a family favorite, called Swedish Kringle. I find it's a great thing to serve because it can be made a day in advance. I also made a garden salad pizza, an egg casserole, three types of dip along with fresh veggies and fruit. My mouth is watering even now it's so tasty. 
It took a little rearranging but we managed to squeeze 3 tables into our formal dining room so up to 15 women could visit and share time together in this class.
Saturday night, Yaya spent the night with my parents because our cousins were in town. She LOVES spending time with Shelby and Brock and doesn't want to miss out on a second of fun when they're here. Sunday afternoon, we headed to a trampoline place to escape the rain and have some fun. Yaya and Brock jumped til they fell over from exhaustion.
I'm pretty sure this photo of Yaya listening to Shelby's music is giving me tiny glimpse into our future.
Watching her bob her head and tap her foot to the music was too funny and a little scary too. I am not sure I'm ready for my little girl to be so grown up!
This last one absolutely melts my heart. Yaya adores Shelby and it shows by the look on her face. What would we do without our childhood heroes?
3 comments:
Sweet pictures of Yaya and her cousins:)Wish I had not been busy, would have been to your party in a heartbeat:)
I posted a few pictures also.
My youngest looks at my oldest like that!! It is so sweet:-)
Another great shot,that last one.
Post a Comment