What I want you to know is...
You are the most amazing man I've ever met.
What I want you to know is...
I love everything about you. EVERYTHING!
What I want you to know is...
I envy the relationship you have with Yaya.
What I want you to know is...
I strive daily to be as patient as you are.
What I want you to know is...
I have never met anyone with a heart as tender as yours.
What I want you to know is...
I feel safe when I reach across our bed and feel you laying next to me.
What I want you to know is...
How thankful I am you always put our family first.
What I want you to know is...
I am proud of your strong work ethic.
What I want you to know is...
I am proud of you.
What I want you to know is...
I appreciate all you do to help me around the house.
What I want you to know is...
I wish you would sing more often. You have a beautiful voice.
What I want you to know is...
How many lives you have changed for the better because of something you have said or done.
What I want you to know is...
I appreciate all you do to help me around the house.
What I want you to know is...
I wish you would sing more often. You have a beautiful voice.
What I want you to know is...
How many lives you have changed for the better because of something you have said or done.
What I want you to know is...
You still make me laugh.
What I want you to know is...
Yaya is the luckiest little girl in the world to have you for her father.
What I want you to know is...
I am the luckiest woman in the world to have you for my husband.
What I want you to know is...
What I want you to know is...
There will never be another you.
What I want you to know is...
I don't want to imagine a day without you in it.
What I want you to know is...
You still make my heart skip a beat.
What I want you to know is...
I love you.
7 comments:
:) Love these thoughts and I have a feeling Bird will too.
Awwwwwwww! :)
What a beautiful post!!
How sweet!
THAT is such an awesome tribute to the man you are married to...such a keeper he is!
So precious, the I love you's and the loved.
I do not remember,but I think it was just a gift for her. I would have to think real hard and I really am not up to it right now:) Did I send you a package of hand knit dishrags once?
I know I sent them to some people.
Oh that is just beautiful!! You both have such big hearts that never leave anyone out in the cold.
Post a Comment