how much I absolutely LOVE FALL? I can't get enough and am having so much fun snapping pictures everywhere I go. As a child I thought pumpkins only came in one color. Now they seem to come in a million colors, shapes and sizes.
How's a girl supposed to pick her favorite pumpkin when there are so many to choose from? I admit I loved the green stripes on the white pumpkin below on the left.
Every time I see a squash blossom it takes me back to our time in Italy. One day I'll be brave enough to fill them with cheese and fry them as they do in Tuscany.
I couldn't get over the color of these sunflowers. The woman I spoke to said her neighbor cut them for her that morning and brought them over. They're absolutely breathtaking.
I think this was the first time Yaya really enjoyed the petting zoo and wasn't scared of the animals.
I don't know how many times I've passed this turnoff and I am so thankful I finally decided to turn down it. I've never seen grapevines as colorful as these.
The difference in the color of these pears in a month's time was stunning.
I am so thankful we decided to take a family hike up in the hills yesterday. The weather and landscape were absolutely perfect.
11 comments:
You took the most beautiful photos! I love the one of the grape vine.
great photos.. since we dont get that down here in Florida its nice to catch a glimpse of fall!!
how beautiful! I love those days when you just love being together as a family.
Hey! Your pictures are BIG!
WooHoo!
Oh I fell in love with the sunflower picture! I love sunflower! What great pictures. I love the colors of fall and fall itself but not looking forward to the cold season =)
I love the photos! So beautiful. I'm right there with you loving fall. October is my very favorite month. I love the smells, cool air, freshness. It's God changing the world and I love it.
Your pictures are breathtaking!! You put the beauty into fall.
WOW WOW WOW.. amazing colors & beautiful pictures... I really need to follow your lead & start snapping.
WOWZA! Your photos are nothing short of gorgeous! There is so much beauty where you are at, and I am glad you are taking advantage of it all!
Oh and those blossoms, instead of cheese stuffing, my Italian neighbor used to batter fry those, they were outstanding!
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these photos! They are amazing, esp. because I love fall just as much as you! I still want to know what kind of camera you are using:) Forgot to ask you today! These are definitely keepers!
You photos are simply stunning.
Post a Comment