Sorry, these are a bit grainy because I took them from across a long table in a dimly lit room.
Here she's feeling pretty special because she wearing his hat.
I can't for the life of me figure out where she gets the idea for these poses!
How much fun can ice cream be?
The smile on her face says it all. I just wish I could have recorded her giggle too.
7 comments:
I love watching my kids with my in-laws. They have the same great relationship and it just warms your heart:-)
There is nothing like a grandfather... I love watching my dad with my nieces (his granddaughters) - it reminds me of the relationship I had with him being a small girl...
I think its so important for little girls to have that "male" role in their lives....makes such an impact on their future relationships
Your dad is clearly enjoying himself every bit as much as Yaya!
Very cute.
Pappy's are some of the most IMPORTANT people in the world.
YaYa is so blessed to have one like him.
This makes me tear up.
Aww very sweet. You can just see the love there.
Little girls love their grandpas!
Tahoe wasn't that cold at night. The kids were fine in sweats and hats, although we were in the trailer with the heat on at night. But go quick because snow could start falling in the next month!
Wylee wants to do some snow camping this year, so we'll probably go to Yosemite in January or February. That will be a whole new scary experience!
Post a Comment