Wednesday, April 14, 2010
It's hard to find words
to describe all I am going through after my visit home last week. My emotions are running wild but I can't really wrap my brain around them enough to express them now. It was a week filled with fun, reminiscing, joy, sorrow, healing and ultimately peace. Above all it was a whirlwind trip from which I feel my head is still... spinning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Oh the words you use to describe your trip are all so positive.
Hoping you find time to slow down and catch your breath.
I loved the picture of you and Karin, you both looked so happy:)
Waiting for you to exhale...
Spinning... yep, makes things crazy until you stop, close your eyes to re-center...
I'm excited to hear about it once you're able to relax and collect your thoughts.
Post a Comment