A little about me and my family...

My photo
My love of people, photography and the world began as a child. My family moved a lot and taking pictures was my way of remembering friends, capturing special places or moments and holding them close. Becoming a wife and a mother has always been a dream of mine and I count my blessings daily. I started this blog shortly after our daughter, Yaya joined our family through the blessing of adoption. Its purpose was to share pictures and stories about our life with family and friends. Later, it shared our adoption journey to our second daughter, Baby Bird as well. Now that our family is complete I like to think of it as our family’s journal or life book. I'm passionate about life, my family and preserving our history one snapshot at a time. The thing that amazes me most is the abundance of beauty God blesses us with every day and in the simplest ways if only we take the time to slow down and appreciate them.

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Out of Town

Dear Friends and Family, I am currently in Las Vegas sitting with a dear friend whose husband had major surgery. He is doing well but his recovery will be slow. We couldn't be happier with the outcome of his surgery and now that our biggest worries are over we're having fun catching up. Lots of time to talk on Wednesday and Thursday. Our prayers have been answered after 3 months of waiting and wondering. Please keep Joe in your prayers for continued healing and no post surgical complications. My plan is to return home Saturday. Yaya and Bird are having lots of fun and are in good hands thanks to my parents. Miss all of my family so much and am so thankful I could be here during this time. Talk to you soon. Frizzy

5 comments:

cat said...

Enjoy! What a great friend you are.

Rebecca Jo said...

Praying for a quick recovery after the surgery for Joe!

And what a wonderful, supportive friend you are!!!

gramma2many said...

Take care and enjoy the time with your friend. Praying for a uncomplicated recovery for Joe. And lots of peace and help for your friend while she cares for him.

Susie said...

I am glad things went well and I wish a speedy recovery:-)

aspiring... said...

Prayer and best wishes for each of you...