A few weeks ago I came home from a busy day of errands to find Bird sneaking around the side yard of our home. He was trying to surprise Yaya and me with a new shelving unit for her room. He had no plan drawn out just went to work. You should know we own very few power tools so he had the staff at Home Depot pre-cut the wood to the sizes he wanted before bringing it home. He also found an old can of stain we used to put a shelf around the top of her room and took it with him to be sure he had enough for his project.
Here's an old picture of the before shelves.
Here's the after shots.
WE LOVE IT!
Thank you daddy!
7 comments:
Great job!!
Awww...what a great guy!
Love the new header too!!
Looks so nice and organized. Great job Bird!!
Stunning! I think we need some too.
WAY TO GO BIG GUY!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL It looks great! I bet Yaya is thrilled with it! :)
How incredibly sweet of him!! Looks like Yaya loves it, too. :)
Most of all I love your title, "Bird is My Hero." That just says it all. Wonderful husband and generosity and craftsmanship.
The chest in the lower right corner of the shelf looks very much like a chest that my dh and I found for a certain precious 3-year-old in our family this past Christmas. Disney princess outfits, it was, and ohhh, what a hit :) !
Post a Comment