Last weekend, I threw a Fancy Nancy Tea Party while Bird's mom was in town. I think it's so important for grandparents to be part of these special occasions. My parents get to do this stuff with Yaya all the time so it was extra special to have grandma Bo here to share in the fun.
The tables were set.
The food and dress-up stations were ready for our guests.
Guests began arriving and they looked Tre Chic.
After a spot of tea and fancy finger foods the girls made Valentines.
We painted their fingernails.
Bo read Fancy Nancy's Tea Party book.
The evening wouldn't have been complete without a dance party.
I just love the smiles on the girl's faces.
6 comments:
Those are great smiles!! That looked like great fun!!
Cute, cute, cute and oh such great memories were made!!!! :o)
What a great idea - it looks like everyone had a fantastic time! That food looks delicious!
Have fun!
This is so cute! I want to throw a party like this!
What a happy, happy day! This was awesome!
You are such an amazing mom...look at all the great memories and friendships you are creating for Yaya!
Post a Comment