A little about me and my family...

My photo
My love of people, photography and the world began as a child. My family moved a lot and taking pictures was my way of remembering friends, capturing special places or moments and holding them close. Becoming a wife and a mother has always been a dream of mine and I count my blessings daily. I started this blog shortly after our daughter, Yaya joined our family through the blessing of adoption. Its purpose was to share pictures and stories about our life with family and friends. Later, it shared our adoption journey to our second daughter, Baby Bird as well. Now that our family is complete I like to think of it as our family’s journal or life book. I'm passionate about life, my family and preserving our history one snapshot at a time. The thing that amazes me most is the abundance of beauty God blesses us with every day and in the simplest ways if only we take the time to slow down and appreciate them.

Sunday, October 4, 2009

The Magic of Pixie Dust..

Makes dreams come true.
My Sweet Butterfly Fairy.
My favorite people in the world.
Mommy and me.

Sweet Punkin Pie.
Last year's Fairy Festival.

14 comments:

Gramma 2 Many said...

Just plain too cute!!

Anonymous said...

oh how sweet is this costume?!!!!!
Precious pic's!
Perfect for high school graduation party! ;)

Shannon said...

Oh, how sweet! Will she be a fairy this year, too?

Nancy said...

The absolute cutest fairy I have ever seen!!!

Susie said...

She is sooooooo precious!!

Debra Kaye said...

Oh my sweet friend,

You could enter those pics in a magazine and win most adorable hands down! She is so precious and growing up so quickly...is it me or did she shoot up a little?

Praying over you....hope you are feeling better each day.

Wisconsin Girl said...

Okay, can she get any cuter? Looks like she had a great time...you and your mom did an amazing job with her butterfly outfit. Like your hair too...looks like it's cut or more layered on top and the sides?

Karin @ 6ByHisDesign said...

That's a gorgeous fairy/butterfly costume --- is this going to be Halloween, too?? Too cute, Frizz!

The Blonde Duck said...

She's so cute!

MaricrisG said...

SO SO CUTE!!! Don't you just love Fall? My daughter can't wait to dress up for pumpkinfest!

cat said...

Oh gosh, she looked beautiful! Wish we had a faerie festival.

Renata said...

What a cute daughter you have! I love her costume!

Gramma 2 Many said...

Hoping your absence is because you are busy and nothing is wrong. Missing you.
I opened a FB page again. Will try to friend you, or you can me.

tammy said...

Awww...she is absolutely precious!! I'm still working on helping K figure out her costume this year. Have you picked one out?