Last year, we attended our 1st Pear Fair in Courtland. We had such a good time we decided to go back with some friends.
Tim and Aisha putting sunscreen lotion on.
Scott and Bird.
The Bruggemans
The girls met Betty Boop and decided they would like to be car hops. Especially if it means they get to eat french fries and sip a shake or two.
Yaya with the Zajics. I'm sad to say we're missing Cecily in this shot.
Yaya learned about some new instruments.
They ran out of everything made with pears. That shows what a hit the fair was but we were all sure disappointed. Our mouths were all watering for another Pear Pie. Well, the adults were anyway. The kids were thrilled to have ice cream!
Are any of you having trouble with the spacing on your posts?
9 comments:
That looks like such a fun day!!
I have been having trouble with spacing (my last post was horrid). I find if I remove all spacing and use a hard return (shift + enter) it puts in the right spacing. But if you put photos in it seems to get confused still... or more confused. Blogger in Draft (you can get to it from the bottom of your dashboard) seems to have this issue fixed and is a better format for loading photos but it doesnt have a spell-check.
I love that picture of Yaya posing with Betty Boop - too cute! I wish we had festivals like that around here, it looks like a lot of fun!
What great fun you have!
Blogger is always doing something weird with spacing. I don't know what is up!
This was a couple weeks ago, right? We talked about going but decided to stay home instead. Too bad! I could have seen you without even knowing it!
I'm having trouble dragging photos and it's getting really annoying to even try to add pics to a post. Ugh! Love this post and I can't believe it's already been a year since the last Pear Festival. I remember that post like it was yesterday because it looked like so much fun. Looks like the weather is beautiful and you guys are keeping busy with fun things to do. Nice to see pics of Bird too! We sure do miss you guys!
looks like a great day.....tons of family fun!!
great pictures!
A pear fair huh?
I've never been.
Actually I didn't know there was such a thing.
:)
there should be an iso button on the back of your camera. your setting will have to be on p or one of the creative mode settings to change it.
after pressing the iso... wait, i just looked at your camera on amazon.com. do you only have a menu and function button on back? you may have to hit menu then scroll around to find iso. then you can change it. really, your manual will be helpful in showing you how to change that. you need to adjust it too because 3200 is way too high an iso to shoot on. are you sure it's the iso? i've really never heard of it going that high.
email me if you have more questions so i can talk to you directly instead of taking up your comment space
afamiliarpath@gmail.com
Love Betty Boop!! What a great local fair! We attend little fairs around this area too! The funniest fair/festival, that we ALL look forward too, is the Soybean Festival!! Is that not a crack up!! SOYBEAN? Ahh....love it though!
Post a Comment