A few months back I wrote this post on a pasta making class my friend, Kristina and I attended. We had such a blast we decided we had to go back for more. In fact, we've signed up for all the classes. Our third class is to be held this weekend and I just realized I've not posted any pictures from our pizza making class.
We made our own pizza dough and took it home to rise. The staff planned ahead and made dough for each person attending to allow the right amount of time for it to rise before our class. Below, you can see us patting out our dough into a circle before we roll it out. Check out the look on our chef's face in the picture with me. I would love to know what he was thinking! LOL
Then again, maybe not.
Did you know that you should lift the dough and pinch the edge to form the edge or crust?
Kristina learns the fine art of getting her pizza on the giant pizza spatula.
What do you mean we're not supposed to lick the sauce from the ladle?
Photo op with Chef Bruno while my pizza's in the pizza oven.
Our Masterpieces.
Time for a taste test...
Oh, how the flavors took me back to my first pizza in Italy. I felt much like Gusteau must have when he tasted the ratatouille from his childhood in the animated movie, Ratatouille.
Yeah, the pizza was that good!
Couldn't forget the wine with our dinner.
Bottoms up!
Chef Bruno with his assistants.
The true test of my pizza making class didn't come til I returned home and shared it with my family. Bird's reaction was much like my own so I was thrilled!
Yaya's reaction was every bit as good if not better.
YUMMMMMY!!!

19 comments:
OMG!! What a blast. I was thinking the same thing about the chef looking at you in that picture....He was definately intrigued. LOL. How fun for you guys to be able to take those classes. Post more.... LOL!!
YUM!! What a fun class! That shovel thing is huge!
Noticed the bottle was still sealed!! Wouldn't they let you open it?
How fun to have a girls night out.
You do the coolest thing:-)
OK, I'm coming over. How long do you think you can keep it warm?
Yeah what is that guy thinking??? What a great time with the girls and hamming it up with the chefs. When will you open your own pizzeria? ;-)
YUMMO! That looks like so much fun!
Oh that looks yummy -great photos and why is that bottle not open?
looks super duper fun and yummy! i wondered if any of those classes could be happy and fun...and now i know!
This looks like so much fun, my friend. Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog....tears a streamin....happens more and more often these days! haha
I love ya! Happy Wednesday!
WOW.. didnt even know they had classes for something like that... too cool!!!
I'd totally be putting a straw in the marinara sauce... eating the cheese by the handfuls... eating pepperonis.. wouldnt be much to put ON the pizza by the time it got to that!
Now that looks like FUN.
Something I'd love to do.
:)
Yummy is right! So much fun! Those classes look great and your family gets to reap the benefits! Thanks for sharing!
Mmm..that looks really good. And fun too!
PS - word verification is: sperm
what the?!?!?
That pizza looks so awesome! How fun to do something so fun like learning to cook with a real chef.
Please bring me some tasty pizza and fruita de mare like the last few times. Bird
Please bring some tasty pizza and fruita de mare like the last few times. You sure on a talented chef.
Bird
Ok...now I'm hungry!
I just KNOW you could have put away that bottle! Or at least i could help you.
That looks SO yummy and so much fun to do! If I were there I would definitely gone to that class!
Post a Comment