A little about me and my family...

My photo
My love of people, photography and the world began as a child. My family moved a lot and taking pictures was my way of remembering friends, capturing special places or moments and holding them close. Becoming a wife and a mother has always been a dream of mine and I count my blessings daily. I started this blog shortly after our daughter, Yaya joined our family through the blessing of adoption. Its purpose was to share pictures and stories about our life with family and friends. Later, it shared our adoption journey to our second daughter, Baby Bird as well. Now that our family is complete I like to think of it as our family’s journal or life book. I'm passionate about life, my family and preserving our history one snapshot at a time. The thing that amazes me most is the abundance of beauty God blesses us with every day and in the simplest ways if only we take the time to slow down and appreciate them.

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Zoom Zoom Zoom

We're out of here! We are now in Seattle and Yaya is all set to go with Bo and Boppy for their big trip. Bird and I are on our way to the airport to catch our flight to Paris and on to Barcelona. We'll be checking in now and then to say hi but won't be able to leave comments due to the cost of internet time on the cruise. Looking forward to catching up with you all very soon and I ask for your prayers for our safety during this time of travel and being away from our little girl. VERY DIFFICULT DAYS coming up away from her. Thank so much my dear friends and family. Miss You! Frizzy

6 comments:

Wisconsin Girl said...

HAVE FUN!!!!! I still can't believe you are on your way back to Europe. Soak it in! You guys deserve this great trip. I know Yaya will have so much fun too...she'll be on her own vacation! Love you guys!

Bug said...

Have a BLAST! Early Congrat's on being married 10 years! You are my idol! You are making it! More then I can say! I know that you will be taking TONS of pictures and I can't wait to see all the recap posts of your trip! Remember Yaya will be fine...she is in good hands! Have fun!

Love you both!
(I am SO Jealous of the 2 of you in more ways than just this trip!) :)

Gramma 2 Many said...

Can hardly wait to hear all about it. Hope we can arrange lunch when you return. Could actually go to Port Townsend if you want. I think it would be closer for you and just as easy for me.
Have fun and congratulations on the big 10 and hope you have at least 50 more.

Julie said...

have a great time!!! Enjoy every minute...

cat said...

Oh enjoy you two! Be romantic, soak up the sun, dance till dawn and think of the rest of us chuggung away at work (and me in winter). Yaya will be just fine.

Mummy McTavish said...

Have fun!!! I just felt myself getting all anxious for you! Probably not what you wanted to hear.