Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Would you like to help someone?
I receive emails from Jane with Soldiers Angels. Today she sent out the following special request. Will you help me send some love to someone who has served our country so bravely?
This American Hero is need of our help. He has done his duty now lets do ours. He is hurt scared and confused, and he and his family are asking that we write letters of support encouragement and thanks for the sacrifice him and his family have made in the name of freedom. So lets write, and lets keep on writing, get a card and write, show it to your family, have them write, let your kids write, friends and coworkers and let them write. He feels alone so lets show him he's not alone. Send this email to every one you know, tell them to write. Tell everyone you know about this email, tell them to write. Thank you.
S.F.C. Arthur ( Art) Jones
B-4th-WTB Bldg.1475
Fort knox StFort Knox, KY. 40121
Jane BermijoRegional Captain, AZ/NV/UTSoldiers' Angelswww.soldiersangels.org
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
this is a wonderful idea - im going over to check out the site now... thanks for posting... annie
Totally writing this down & visiting this web site...
Fort Knox is in my neck of the woods too...
I'll get my youth to write a letter & mail them in a bulk package!!!
I am goin to go check it out right now.. thanks for posting. : )
Sei un'angelo Frizzy. Time to brush up on my snailmail writing skills!
What a great idea! I'm going to go make a list of stuff to send...
I'm on it!
Hope you have a great weekend :o)
Doing it. Great idea.
Post a Comment