A little about me and my family...

My photo
My love of people, photography and the world began as a child. My family moved a lot and taking pictures was my way of remembering friends, capturing special places or moments and holding them close. Becoming a wife and a mother has always been a dream of mine and I count my blessings daily. I started this blog shortly after our daughter, Yaya joined our family through the blessing of adoption. Its purpose was to share pictures and stories about our life with family and friends. Later, it shared our adoption journey to our second daughter, Baby Bird as well. Now that our family is complete I like to think of it as our family’s journal or life book. I'm passionate about life, my family and preserving our history one snapshot at a time. The thing that amazes me most is the abundance of beauty God blesses us with every day and in the simplest ways if only we take the time to slow down and appreciate them.

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Technical Difficulties any Ideas Why?

In case you all are wondering why I'm not commenting it's because each time I visit any of your sites a window pops up and tells me it's unable to open your site. That said, I can read your site until that stupid window pops up. Once it rears it's ugly head I am no longer able to scroll down or do anything. It makes me close the window and I lose access to your blog. Can any of you help explain why this is happening? Have you noticed this same issue? Do any of you have this problem when visiting my blog? I can't figure it out.

16 comments:

Unknown said...

i cant explain why its happening to you, but mercury is retrograde til the end of next week ... communications generally are easily disrupted or misunderstood :).

Valerie said...

I believe it is a blogger problem. I have heard several people complaining that they can't see blogs today. I know every time blogger does an upgrade or something my posting area disappears. I get so annoyed.Hopefully they'll fix it.

Hey if you haven't already hop over and enter my 200th post giveaway.

Hope your day is great!

Rebecca Jo said...

Yes, its a blogger problem..

I've actually just hit the "back" button & it takes me to the blog... dont know what's going on.. its getting on my nerves too

Susie said...

Thank goodness!! I thought it was just me.

Betty said...

I´m not having this problem here, but thanks for explaining why you are not commenting. I wonder if that is happening to more people, because my comments are way down today....

Sissy said...

I had that same problem when visiting a few blogs today too. Don't know what it is, but I guess blogger was experiencing a glitch.

Mummy McTavish said...

I haven't seen that happen but I'll go to my default 'blame blogger' setting:)
I know my blogroll isn't updating all the blogs on it lately. My feeds aren't coming through properly either, very frustrating.

Nancy said...

I'm getting the same thing!! Oh, thank goodness it's not just me!

Gramma 2 Many said...

Have not had any problem, but have not been on until this evening so maybe it is all fixed.

Rowena said...

I ditto what Mummy McTavish said. Hang in there! Italy is waiting for you!!

Danyele Easterhaus said...

stinking window...what's up with google lately???

Unknown said...

It JUST happened to me... I thought it was my crappy laptop! (glad to know is is only blogger & this too, shall pass...)
Thanks for your lovely comment today : ) You are one of my oldest bloggy buddies LOL...

MaricrisG said...

I haven't been blogging as much lately so I really have not experience this, lucky me!:) So far, as of right now, I think it's doing great. Crossing fingers...

Gramma 2 Many said...

Is my blog still doing that? I clicked off of it and then back on without any problem.
I think we may have a blog ghost playing tricks on us.
I know how much you must treasure your little Yaya, in fact, I thought of her while I was writing.
Thinking of how she has a mommy and daddy, my baby is gone and Poca faces such an uncertain future.

Nichole said...

Hoping your technical difficulties are remedied soon!

There's an award waiting for you on my blog. :o)

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Nichole said...

Hoping your technical difficulties are remedied soon!

There's an award waiting for you on my blog. :o)

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!