What would we do without daddies?
Inspecting his hard work.
Do you see something wrong with this picture?
Poor daddy can't play in the "Big" pool.
Such a pathetic look on his face.
Helping Mrs. Incredible save the day.
So much fun! Do you want to bring your kids over to play?
6 comments:
YES!!! Looks like so much fun and it's finally getting warm enough here to do something fun with water!
I would have LOVED a pool like that when I was a kid!
We are over swimming season here. It doesn't get real cold just too cool for a pool. I bet my boys would LOVE to join in the swimming fun, they just don't understand hypothermia:)
Oh can we come over? Way too cold over here.
What fun pictures! Wish the boys and I could join you for a little pool fun!
Looks like she had a blast!
I was just thinking today I should get a slip 'n slide this year for my girls... I don't think they've ever played on one!
Post a Comment