Group Photo in front of the Bay Bridge before boarding the Hornblower Brunch Cruise last weekend in San Francisco.
Our captain and his ship
We treated my parents to this cruise and champagne brunch for their 57th birthdays.
My mom's was April 15th and my dad's was April 26th.
Happy Birthday Mom and Dad!
Toasting to another year!
Cin Cin! Salute! Cheers!
Brunch was delicious with so much to choose from.
We felt like royalty.
Yaya with two of her favorite guys in front of the Golden Gate bridge.
Beautiful sail boat with the city as the backdrop.
That's Alcatraz in the background.
Yaya's Peep Hole
We saw several last Saturday during our brunch and some Sea Lions too.
Palace of Fine Arts in San Francisco.
Me and my mom.
Couple of monkeys in a tree.
7 comments:
wow...now that looks like a celebration!!!!
Love the "peep hole"... that monkey back pack is adorable too!
That looks like so much fun!! Great pictures:-)
Great pictures! Looks like a great time.
What a great idea for a celebration! Looks like such a nice day out.
Nice pictures you have there. Looks like a splendid time. I love yaya's peep hole and her monkey backpack. So precious!! :)
Fun, fun, fun!!! Can I come next year???
What a blessing that you were able to do that! It looked like a lot of fun!
You have no idea how many memories are brought back to me looking at these photos. The San Francisco Bay is probably one of my most favorite places to be. Sometimes I miss it and sometimes I don't (as far as living their goes)....but today...I miss it!
Thanks for posting these!!
Post a Comment