Stacy had a combined birthday party for her daughter and I yesterday after Bible study. We had such a nice afternoon on her back patio. The girls sure had tons of fun playing in Cecily's little house, eating pizza
and ice cream cookies.
Cecily had fun opening her presents and so did the other girls.
They play so well together. Of course there were a few occasional "hairy" moments but that's to be expected with kids. I love watching our girls together and envision them playing together into their teens. I am so blessed to have met these lovely ladies and their children.
Here's a few pictures I took with my camera's color accent feature.
I chose pink for these cuties. That means everything pink was highlighted including their hot little cheeks. Could these pictures be any sweeter?
The party ended by drawing pictures with ice and chalk on the warm cement. Very refreshing but to be honest, not much ice made it onto the ground. The girls and dog had more fun eating it.
Thanks again ladies! My pre birthday party and gifts couldn't have been more perfect!
I can't imagine sharing my special day with anyone other than my little buddy Cecily.
Happy Birthday sweetie!
12 comments:
Look at all those cute little girlie faces! Love them all at the picnic table together...
And girl - I could never get mad at you for you wanting the best for my well being about this dang marathon!!! I loved you were honest... I appreciate everything about you!!! <3
That looks like a GREAT time!
Happy Birthday, My Dear Friend!
And Happy Earth Day, too!
;)
kJ
Looks like a great day! So fun to see all the girls playing together! Happy, Happy Birthday!!!!! Love ya!
How sweet! Looks like all the little girls had a great time.
Happy Birthday! Hope you have a great day.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
I can't sleep! So, I re-opened my blog and posted tonight! I am NOT going to discuss what is going on at this point and time though. I might talk about my emotions...but only time will tell! I changed a few things on there for now. But I did put a post up.
I LOVE your camera and the color accents! That is awesome! Looks like you all had a great time!
Love ya!
Hey sweet friend, this looks like such a memorable day! I love it. And yes, I knew Bug was back. I went to see her yesterday and give her some bloggy love!
Happy Thursday and a great big hug!
Mmmm... ice cream sandwiches!
And how cute are all the girls in their dresses?!
AND... Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday!!
Love the pictures and the color feature is to die for!! The sun ahhh the sun!! I am so looking forward to the day it appears here and stays for more than an hour. Freezing again tonight.
That is very sweet! Happy birthday dear friend.!
That's so cute! Happy birthday! I love the co-party!
Post a Comment