Monday, March 2, 2009
A Baby Shower
It's another lovely wet spring day here today but I WILL NOT COMPLAIN! We need the rain so we'll play in the puddles as long as we need to.
In addition to playing in the rain, I've been preparing for a baby shower. My girlfriend, Kristina and I had a ton of fun planning it! I think our guest of honor, Stacy enjoyed the food, decorations and games too. Now all we can do is sit back and anxiously await her little one's arrival.
Why is it I remember to take pictures at the end or beginning but never both? Didn't get pics of everyone who came. Sorry Stacy! I hope you or your mom did.
Labels:
Family and Friends
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
I hope you had a great time! I LOVE how you used the candle holders in the cake! You remembered that idea! Looks like you all had a good time and yummy food!
Love ya!
at least it was rain!!!! we got ten plus inches of snow in our neck of the woods!
I'm the same way... forget the camera in the "during" process... that just shows you were busy or having fun - or both!!!
We're supposed to get rain at the end of the week...
And it rained here last weekend, too! No fair!
I went to a baby shower this weekend too....I love baby showers so much!!
Oh - I LOVE baby showers!!! Yeah for babies!
Everything looked so pretty. Gosh, that cake was just beautiful.
Glad you had a great time planning! It looks great! We love playing in puddles, however it is 19* here today, so no puddle playing for us!
What a cute shower!! Great job:-)
I´m not really a fan of shower´s of any kind, but this looks like a fun one!
It looks like you had a great time!
Thank you so much for the shower! It was FANTASTIC. Thank you more than anything for your friendship. I can't wait until our new baby meets his/her favorite "Auntie."
Post a Comment