This morning Yaya met a couple of her little girlfriends at the
Jack n Jillybeans Salon.
This place is awesome! I'm telling you, we mom's never had it this good. Each spot is equiped with it's own television or video game station. You also get to choose a cool vehicle

to be pampered in instead of the standard black Barber's chair.
Do you feel like a hot momma and want to sit in a little red Corvette with the top down? Maybe, you prefer to ride a yellow Jeep through the Outback. For those of us who like to fly the friendly skies there's a even a chair for you in this Blue Angels jet. Ready for a loopdy loop or two?
Yaya decided she felt she needed a Hero's pampering today and chose to sit in the Red Firetruck complete with bell. Look closely at the first picture. She's giddy with excitement and anticipation. Who could resist ringing the fireman's bell?!

Next, she got to wear a special cotton necklace to protect her neck from the itchy hair. All the kids are handed a cell phone for keeping in touch during their morning of pampering.
These little smileyface stickers are on the bottom of the vehicles. The beauticians ask the kids questions about them when she needs them to look down.
The video worked like a charm to help Yaya sit still.
I even think she's starting to drool from having her hair played with. Embarrasing to admit but I often feel like drooling while I'm having my hair done too. LOL!
Finishing touches include a new clip, perfume and shimmery hair spritz.
Darling you look wonderful! You do too!
Hug Hug Kiss Kiss
Here the gals are making their lunch reservations at Godfather's Pizza.
Posing for the Paparazzi with their biggest fan.
Lala decided to have her hair cut too. Love the red rose in your hair!
This place even came equiped with a Princess mirror!
Aisha and Yaya took turns telling themselves what beautiful princesses they are while looking in it.
As you leave, you get to choose a lollipop and a sticker. Talk about a full service salon!
Hey moms! You can have your hair done here too while the kids play with all the toys or watch a video. Thanks Kristina, Aisha and Elizabeth for such a fun and unexpected afternoon.
19 comments:
That place looks great!!!!!
How cool is that place??? I imagine it would be fun to work there too!!!
Everyone looks BEAUTIFUL!!!
That is awesome!!! My poor mom had to threaten my life to sit still so the lady could cut my hair correctly. That woulda been so much better!
AWESOME! Kai gets his haircut in the states in a similar place!! ;-)
That is awesome!
How fun is that?!
Man o man things have come a long way since my boys were little!
I want the yellow Jeep! What a fun girls afternoon!
Those places are awesome, makes it so much easier!!!
I dont' see why they can have that for adults.
Ahh we don't have that down here. Aden would love that! I need to take him and Ariel have their hair cut again. Love her new hair cut -- she is just to cute.
Hugs
That's a wonderful place! That reminds me, I need to get my hair cut!
There's an award at my blog for you, should you choose to accept it.
That is so cool. My youngest goes to a place like that. It is really expensive but it is so worth it!!
Very cute! We've got a place like this around here, but I've never taken my girls to it.
OK here are my thoughts in stream:
dang, I wish MY new haircut looked that good!
Oh, aren't they a couple of cuties!!!
TELL me that gal doesn't have RED 'highlights. '
And last, but not least, good grief, I think I need to let the dog out (sorry - I don't think that last one went with your post...)
All I can think is, what will they think of next? What a fun non threatening place to have a hair cut for sure.
That's cute! They have some salons like that down here too.
How fun!!! I know a little girl that would love that place. :) We sure are missing you guys. Hope all the colds and what-nots are better!
Looks like so much fun! We have a place like that here in Charlotte - Doolittles - my girls used to love going there. Now they think they are too big for a place like that :(
What a fun place - I've never seen anything like it, but I can imagine how much my kids would LOVE to go there!
wow! what a cool place! my kids would beg to get their hair cut!!
Post a Comment