Sunday, December 14, 2008
Weekend Recap
It's been a crazy busy weekend. Saturday, we finished our Christmas shopping. Wrapped a few more presents to get in the mail tomorrow. I had my hair cut and colored (new stylist) and I love it/her by the way. Will post pics of the new do sometime soon. Looks very natural and is getting long again so I'm thrilled.
This morning we were up early. I cut both Yaya and Scott's hair before heading off to church. Met my girlfriend after church and our families spent the day together. The guys watching sports, the gals baking and the kids playing. We baked tons of cookies from 10:30-4:30. They'll be gifts for the other ladies in our Tuesday Bible Study. It was nice for us all to just hang out but I wish we mom's could've sat down for a few minutes.
My grandparents arrived from MT this evening so we headed straight from my girlfriend's house to my parent's for dinner. YUM! Mom made lasagna, butternut squash and broccoli. This is the first chance I've had to sit (other than church and dinner) all day. It feels like heaven. Unfortunately, there's still so much to do. I'm having everyone over for dinner tomorrow night and need to clean, shop for groceries, wrap more packages, mail more packages, entertain Yaya and make dinner. I'll be back soon with some fun updates, stories or who knows...
I hope you had a great weekend! I'm looking forward to reading about some Office parties, early celebrations and such from you all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
I'm hearing you about the busy weekends.
It just gets busy doesn't it?
Oh I'm jealous... I know you didn't get to sit down, but having time with a friend like that... that would be wonderful!!!
Good luck with the dinner!
Busy gets out of hand, but a lot of it makes the season more fulfilling. Have fun tonight! :)
It sounds like you had a crazy Christmas! I'm thinking our favorite love-crazed fowl will have to go on a Christmas date this weekend at a Enchanted Ranch...
Sounds like a busy but great weekend:-)
Sounds like you had a great weekend. Wish I could have been baking right along with you. I baked this past weekend too, but did it alone. It's so much more fun to bake with someone!
Frizzy,
I miss you! You have been a busy girl...lasagna and butternut squash...now that sounds yum!!
I pray you had a blessed Monday my friend. I'm thinking about you!! Hugs from Florida!!
I'm tired after reading all that! LOL!
I baked with a friend one year and it was so much fun. I really should do it again sometime.
The dinner sounds wonderful! I bought stuff at the store to make lasagna this week as well. But, I don't think I've ever had butternut squash. I love other kinds so I'm sure I'd like it as well.
my goodness girl you were a BAKING QUEEN! I'm impressed! ;)
It's that time, huh?
We've got a lot planned for the next few weeks. I just hope we have fun :)
Post a Comment