Thursday, December 11, 2008
A Fellow Blogger Needs Our Prayers and Support
Good morning everyone or should I say Good Afternoon? I have been following Lisa for awhile now. She and her family have recently begun fostering Adam with hopes of adopting him. He has been in their home for a few months and has already become such a part of their lives and family. However, a few "glitches" have suddenly come up that threaten his placement in their home. Please go over to her blog and leave her some hope and prayers. I can't imagine going through this especially during the holiday season.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
I feel really tacky commenting on such a lovely post, but didn't our little lovebirds' date go well? Would you like to write the second date?
going there right now... I'm afraid of what I'm going to read... these sort of things are what makes adopting in the states scary to me!
On my over to let them know I am praying for them.
I wil be praying and going over now.
Oh my, how gut wrenching...will visit her and keep them in my prayers.
I'm going over there too. I can't imagine how difficult that would be.
On my way...
Thank you! That's so sweet of you. I truly believe that everything happens for a reason, and this is all part of God's plan.
Sometimes, I wish God would let me in on the plan once in awhile. I hate being the last one to know!
Post a Comment