A few weeks ago I took part in a drawing over at Renata's blog, Sunnyside Fun. She was taking names/comments from bloggers who wanted to participate in a game called, "Pay It Forward." Lucky me! I was one of 3 names chosen to receive a package from her. As you may know, part of receiving said gift is that I now get to choose 3 people to give a present to. If you would like to be one of these people, please leave a comment and say I'm In. If you want better odds, leave 2 or 3 comments depending on how many times you want to be in the drawing! I'll leave it open til Friday 10/31/08. Yaya will randomly choose 3 names out of a hat over the weekend! This is open to people outside of the United States. Everyone likes a present - so leave a comment!
PLEASE ONLY PARTICIPATE IF YOU REALLY WILL PAY IT FORWARD!!!
Here's what I received!
Lavender soap, lavender candle, a note pad and a Believe Candy Bar (I think it's similar to a Mars bar.) Plus, some cool travel info for when I finally take my trip down under. How did you know I love lavender? It's one of my favorite smells/scents.
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you Renata!
15 comments:
sounds like fun. I will have to post a bunch since I was the first one.... ha ha
Oh I'm in! I love that smell too. Enjoy!
Thanks for sharing!
What a beautiful idea ~ paying good things forward is always lovely! Have a beautiful Tuesday!
I love it! Thats such a cool idea.
Of course I'll remember the little people when I'm rich and famous. I'll have to put it in my day planner to remember because I'm so forgetful, but I'll remember! lol :)
Oh what a great day to come back to bloggy world. Cute idea.
Finally! A give away for foreigners! Count me in! I love sending packages just as much as I do receiving them!!
What a great idea! I'm in! I would love to have a give away on my blog.
Okay did I day I'm in...and I would love to pay it forward!!!! Come on sweet YAYA!! draw my name!
What a great swap:-)
that's cool, Frizzy. I'll do it. It sounds like fun :)
I'm in, I'm in, I'm in, yippee, I'd love to get a parcel in the mail!!!
Oh boy, I just had to come back and say "I'm in" again! I read this heaps earlier today and was distracted by children so I forgot to comment. So when I came back and remembered that I had forgotten (????) I figured I'd better enter twice just to make sure!
What a lovely idea! Sadly the mail service is such that nothing is *ever* received in the same condition in which it was sent.
Thanks for visiting yesterday. I hope you do make it to Egypt someday soon! If you do, i'll try to set up a mummy scare for your husband! :p
Fun! I'm in :)
That is very cool Frizzy...Count me in! Sorry I have been away...just got tired of the computer there for a little while. My days seem so short and I feel like I am at the computer a ton at work. I am back and trying to come up with things to do on my blog. Of course...I don't have the traffic or the followers like you do!
:-)
Post a Comment