Get on over to Friday's Foto Finish Fiesta and My Husband Rocks and share your pics and comment love.
Thursday, October 16, 2008
My Husband Rocks and Candid Carrie's Fx4
I tried and tried to get my daughter to read with me. For a while she sat still long enough for me to read to her while she sat on the toilet. Look who had the magic touch and patience to draw her in. This is why I think my husband rocks. I love these pictures of them sharing their love of books.
Labels:
Our Love Story
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
14 comments:
Nothing like a good horsey-back ride to pull your kids into reading:-) Too cute!!!
how precious :) love it! thanks for sharing!
Oh what wonderful and lovely pictures :)
They are to cute together!
Thanks for sharing -- Much Love
Anissa
Very cute! What a great daddy!!
Daddy makes a great chair sometimes, doesn't he?
Very cute :)
Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving the nice comments! I am going to post some before & afters one of these days. We've really done a lot to our house. I had to ask my husband what movie you were talking about. He told me it's Nightmare On Elm Street, the one with Freddy. LOL...I've never seen it and didn't even think about that when I thought up the blog name.
Annabelle :)
I also meant to say that I really like your blog design and will be back to read more.
Annabelle :)
That is so sweet. Yes, Daddy's rule with the little ones, for sure. Thanks for sharing.
Found you on Candid Carrie.
Very cute pictures. Maybe you have a daddy's girl on your hands? ;o)
Hope you have a fun weekend
Awww - that is too cute!!
Thanks for sharing. It's really touching when you can see the love between two other people.
That picture is just precious. Your husband seems like a wonderful father too!
Why is it that little girls will do anything for their daddys??
She is so cute sitting there!
Awww, great pics! So cute with her daddy!
Post a Comment