I made these muffins late last night. I bought the mix to bake and send to work with Bird as a special treat. However, when I returned from the store I had an email reminding me to make something for my Bible Study brunch. I was thankful I bought the mix but sad I wasn't able to treat Bird as I had hoped. He only got to have one of my muffins. Hopefully, my homemade Mexicorn Chowder last night and tonight's pot roast made up for it. If not, tomorrow night we're having French Dip and going out for date night. Boy do we need a date night! It's been way too long let me tell you.
Now, help me wish Shannon over at Welcome to the Nuthouse a very Happy Birthday. Her birthday wish is to receive 100 birthday wishes as it's also her 100Th post. This is a big day for her so go leave her some blogger birthday love!
11 comments:
Hi!
Can you please pack those up and send them my way? I'd like them for breakfast. Thanks!
When you do make it to Boston, aim for Fall, late Spring, or early Summer. Unless you like slush, mud, and mosquitos!
Thanks for stopping by on my BATW day!
Hi, I was so hoping that you made those from scratch and I would get the recipe! Stink! Oh well, I should look for a recipe online, those look so good.
How did you switch you comment to look like this and it knowing me... this is much easier and nice... curious :)
I love french onion soup!! That sounds so yummy right now!! It is a cool, wet November evening and that would really hit the spot. I made a homemade beef stew last night, so I think I will have that tonite.
Enjoy your date night!! And the soup TOO!!
That muffin looks really yummy! The roast sounds sooo good right now too! It's 51 degrees here and I'm chilly!!
Hope you had a great day! Enjoy your date night tomorrow :o)
That looks real good! Just stopping in to say hi! I think I had a reaction to my flu shot -- I have been in bed all day sleeping -- Thanks God my husband was off.
Much Love
Anissa
You are making me hungry! I just had tomato soup and crackers...Hope you had a good group today!
I like your 'Penny for your thoughts.' I hadn't noticed that before! I likey like!
I went to wish her a happy birthday! She definitely reached her goal!!
First of all... thanks again for the birthday wishes. And for the shout-out! You're so sweet for doing that :)
The muffins look yum!
Frizzy,
Yum! Hey, come on over...pick up a little lovin!
And I hear ya on date night. Josh's youth group meets on Friday nights so that would always be our date night. But now with football...suddenly romance is us shouting with a bunch of rowdy fans in the stands! tee hee
((hugs)) & blessings to you!
They look great - YUM!
Post a Comment