Monday, September 15, 2008
I've been tagged
Welcome to the Nuthouse and An American in Norway have tag teamed me to answer a few questions. Here goes!
1. Where were you 10 years ago? 10 years ago I was living in Lee's Summit MO in my own apartment. Well, I guess I shared it with someone my little bird, Sammy. I miss him so.
2. Whats on your to-do list today? Gotta do some laundry, grocery shopping, playing at the park and what ever else might pop up unexpectedly.
3. What if you were a Billionaire? I'd pay off my home in Vegas and buy one here in California as well. We would travel travel travel after donating some to charity and helping family. I would also start a trust fund for YaYa and add more to her college fund as well. We would probably adopt once more.
4. Name 5 places that you have lived? Alamogordo New Mexico, Clark AFB in the Philippines, Atlanta Georgia, Escondido California, Helena Bozeman and Sidney Montana, Lee's Summit and Jefferson City Missouri, Laramie Wyoming, Denver Colorado, Las Vegas Nevada and my all time love, Villa D'Arco and Nave Italy. Ok, I went a few passed 5 but I moved 3 times during the 1st grade alone. How's a girl to choose only 5 when she's moved around the country her entire life?
5. What are 3 bad habits that you have? Eat too fast, stress about the small stuff, too much computer... need to workout again.
6. What kind of snack do I like? I'm not much of a snacker but when I do I like Lays Potato Chips or popcorn.
I would like to tag 6 By His Design, Bug, Nichole, Expectantly Waiting and Irish Eyes are Smiling if they would like to play along. As for me, I'll probably post something again later today.
Have a great day!!!
Labels:
Trivia
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I will play along! I will answer later today though. It was a rough ride to my workshop today and a tough ride home with all the roads flooded around here. We had 8 to 10 inches of rain over the past 48 hours! ugh....
Can't wait to answer them though! Thanks for tagging me! :)
Whew didnt get tagged :)
Great answers! I moved a lot as a kid too!
Wow you moved three times in the 1st grade? Man, I thought I had moved around a lot as a kid (Shane has lived here his whole life!)
What a neat meme. I have lived in several different cities in Wisconsin (i.e. Bay View, Eau Claire, Black River Falls, Rice Lake, West Allis, Whitefish Bay, Milwaukee and now Brookfield.). However, I have never lived in any other state.
Sorry about the cupcakes. I hope I didn't hurt your diet too much:-(
It's great learning new things about you. You sure have lived in a lot of places. Some of the farmers around here still live in the houses they grew up in!
ohhh... new theme/background! Nice one! I like simple!
Anyway, I didn't know you lived in Clark AFB in the Philippines. That is about 2 hours from where I grew up!
Post a Comment