I had several photo(s) and stories I wanted to share about my husband with ya'll this week. However, I threw those ideas right out the window when he came home from work EARLY today. Not only was he home EARLY but his hands were filled with these
I didn't see them as he got out of the car but YaYa did and she exclaimed, "MOMMY! Daddy has flowers and a balloon!" In walked Bird with flowers but no balloon. YaYa kept shouting, "Hi Daddy. You have flowers!" Bird said, "I'm sorry YaYa, I had a balloon too but it popped as I walked under the garage door." YaYa didn't care she was too excited about getting flowers from her daddy. Want to hear more proof why my husband rocks? He asked the florist to cut and arrange the roses so all I had to do was put them in the vase. Still not enough to convince you he rocks? The purple ones are called Nichole roses. For those of you who are new to my blog, my name is Nichole.Everybody in unison now. "Awe!!! Sniffle Sniffle!"
Wishing you and yours a Happy Friday.
Don't be shy. Go check out and join in the fun at Candid Carrie's Friday Foto Finish Fiesta and Katy Lin's My Husband Rocks.
24 comments:
how sweet! ALso, how cool is it to have a rose named after you!?
Ok, your hubby needs to have a little chat with my hubby! Seriously, how sweet is he??!??!?!
Awwww! And he's cute too!
Absolutely beautiful! Have a blessed weekend looking at those beautiful flowers!
Awww.. sniffle sniffle! Your husband DOES rock! :)
Thank you for visiting and your sweet comments. Of course you are welcome to add me! And please keep coming back! I need all the advice I can get!
He is so sweet! You have an awesome guy there!!
That is soooo sweet!! Your husband is very thoughtful!
What a guy you have...we are blessed aren't we? Makes me want to do something special for Ed...I have to admit I've been a bit naggy lately. The flowers are beautiful and it's so cute that YaYa got so excited!:)
Aww...that's sweet!
He should really get some brownie points tonight. LOL they are beautiful.
happy fx4
awwwwww is right!
The flowers are sooo pretty!
You're blessed!
:)
Very nice.
Coming in from Candid Carrie!! Beautiful flowers. TFS! :)
Its those little things they do that makes you fall in love with them all over again. Your husband sounds like a great man. You are very lucky.
Yay for men who buy flowers!! They're so pretty :o) I had no idea there was a Nichole rose - too cool!
awwww.....how sweet!
OK - I USED to get flowers --- from the gas station or from the checkouts at the supercenter, but MAN are you one lucky woman...course, you know that. Otherwise you wouldn't have a post about how your husband rocks.
On a completely unrelated note, I had an odd dream about J. Oliver last night. Remember him?!?!
What a fantastic surprise!!! Such a sweet guy!!
That's too cool! Seriously love it!
Awww, Nic I think he's a keeper!! I have enjoyed checking in on you through the blog from time to time, it's really neat and thanks you caused me to do one some time back!
betty :)
That's my kinda guy! Bird does rock! And so does my hubby-dubby!
Anyway, thank you again Nicole for visiting my blog last Wednesday when it was featured in BATW!
Also...am thinking of doing a combo Fri post too, just like what you are doing ...still not made up my mind yet... but if I do, just wanted to let you know that that is a very good way to do it!
How lovely, sweet and thoughtful!
Wow - you are one lucky girl! He actually went to the trouble to choose each type of flower! He's a keeper!
how fun! what a thoughtful guy! :)
Post a Comment