Friday, August 29, 2008
Momma's Girl
I love these pictures because they show how much YaYa loves to learn. She hasn't started pre-school yet so this is one way we play/learn at home. She can't wait to get on the computer to play peek a boo, sing, dance and count eggs with Elmo and mommy or daddy.
Excuse me but I have to crow a little as I'm so proud of this little girl. If you've read our story, you'll know that she was at one point considered hard of hearing and maybe even deaf. She just turned 2 on July 7th and she can already count to 14. She also loves to sing the ABC's. In all honesty, she doesn't quite pronounce all the letters correctly but she's getting the sounds down anyway. Thanks for letting me share these pictures and for putting up with my crowing. If you want to check out other fun stories and pictures from proud mommies, daddies, grandma's etc. Click on over to Candid Carrie's Friday Foto Finish Fiesta . She's always got something fun going on over there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment