Though I may not have mentioned it on Friday's post but I did have SOME fun during our trip. Most of it was in ND at my cousin's wedding. He and Ari are so happy and in love. They are the perfect couple. Their wedding was beautiful just as their story and engagement are. We had tons of fun and YaYa had a blast. So here is the "Funny" story, YaYa met a boy named Zachary at the wedding. Zachary's father and I walked down the aisle as ring bearer and flower girl for my cousin's parent's wedding nearly 30 years ago. We (Zachary's father and I) hadn't seen each other since. Anyway, YaYa and Zachary met just before the wedding began and played in the hall together during the wedding. Pretty innocent right? Oh but wait! After dinner, my aunt pretended to toast the bride and groom by clicking YaYa's sippy cup (filled with milk) to her beer and saying, "Cheers!" They did this over and over again and then would slam their sippy-cup or beer onto the table. YaYa thought this was hi-lar- ious!
Fast forward to the dance. Zach and YaYa found each other on the dance floor, danced the entire night away and fell in love. Did I mention Zach is 4 years older than her. Yeah, she's already going for older men. CRAP!!! Oh, did I also mention she had him crawling under the tables with her too? Um Yeah!!! Such a little lady I have. I think you see where I'm headed here. Appearance alone might imply that I'm a terrible mother who allows my daughter to get drunk, throw herself at boys on the dance floor, crawls under tables with them and then doesn't want to say good-bye at the end of the night. She's only 2 people!!! Consider yourself warned. Mothers Lock Up Your Sons. There is a wild one on the way! Happy days are ahead. I can see it now!
Fast forward to the dance. Zach and YaYa found each other on the dance floor, danced the entire night away and fell in love. Did I mention Zach is 4 years older than her. Yeah, she's already going for older men. CRAP!!! Oh, did I also mention she had him crawling under the tables with her too? Um Yeah!!! Such a little lady I have. I think you see where I'm headed here. Appearance alone might imply that I'm a terrible mother who allows my daughter to get drunk, throw herself at boys on the dance floor, crawls under tables with them and then doesn't want to say good-bye at the end of the night. She's only 2 people!!! Consider yourself warned. Mothers Lock Up Your Sons. There is a wild one on the way! Happy days are ahead. I can see it now!
I've tried over and over again to post pics of the kids but when they are added to the page it won't allow me to drag it to where I want it. So, I'm leaving it off for now. Sorry.
More pics of the
4 comments:
Some of my best times at weddings were the ones crawling under the tables !! You got yourself a partier !!
#1
My boys do cheers to each other's sippy cups. It is too darn cute!!
I love the wedding picture. The church is very pretty!
Ahhhh, she will party with Momo-chan! Oh yes. I already have all my Korean KSW weapons and will be sharpening up my skills for the inevitable. They will be kept by the front door.
Funny, about that too cute cheers story, cos Momo-chan does "chin chin" with us as we start our dinner. We do this every night (well, WHEN we can have dinner together) She takes her sippy and clinks with our wine glasses. She calls all wine glasses "chin chins"
She's adorable. And obviously quite persuasive, getting that "older man" to crawl under the tables. ;)
The dancing must have been soooo adorable! :)
Post a Comment